ABOUT THIS EVENT
Designed to demonstrate how effective the practice of Mindfulness can be when applied to work and home situations, Sabina will show you what Mindfulness is and how it works.
Mindfulness simply means to live in the ‘present’ in your thoughts, actions, and behaviors and scientific research show it’s hugely effective to boost focus, productivity, and connection whilst reducing stress and overwhelm.
The best part is that it can all be achieved with bite-sized actions. You can complete this short program with just 15 minutes a day.
If you’re someone:
– Feeling the strain of isolation or working from home
– Finding it challenging to remain focused or productive at work
– Feeling overwhelmed by our current environment
– Wanting to learn how to better communicate and connect to your team or colleagues
– Who’d love to learn the secrets of ‘switching off’ at night and being able to relax, even during busy times
Then this short course is for you!
This 48-hour bite-sized Mindfulness course can be completed at your own leisure and if you love it, there are more programs for you to enjoy. Tap into pre-recorded videos sharing Sabina’s Mindfulness expertise, all for FREE! You’ll be sent the bite-sized materials to your inbox.
We look forward to sharing Mindfulness with you virtually.