ABOUT THIS EVENT
College women, you have worked so hard. SO hard. This last year has left so many of us feeling drained and burnt out. We all need a jolt. A shift in energy. Something to be hopeful about. And more than anything, we need one another. You taught me that this year! I am inspired by how you and your women came together to rise above the bullshit, take care of business, and thrive in circumstances you weren’t even sure you could survive. I’m proud of you. I’m inspired by you. And I’ve created something just for you. Women need women, and right now, we need this.
Through this event, you can expect to…
1. Develop skills in the areas of communication, advocacy, and confidence to increase your effectiveness as a leader.
2. Articulate the importance and power of your individual and collective voice.
3. Demonstrate an ability to take up space without apology.
4. Cultivate sisterhood through authenticity, truth, and meaningful conversation.
5. Recognize how impressive and resilient you are for all that you’ve endured (this last year and beyond).
We need spaces designed just for us. PERSIST is a space created specifically for college women—badasses who are working to make their people, their communities, and themselves better. Our PERSIST Speakers work with college audiences and will cover topics including confidence, leadership, inclusion, communication, empowerment, and so much more. From the content to the swag, every single piece of PERSIST is for you.
Because we care about you and because you deserve it.